Student life, clubs & activities
Get prepared to study in France!
Our international student club welcomes foreign and French students at UCO
- Reception on arrival in September and January
- Assistance through the administrative procedures
- Answering all practical questions that may arise in daily life
- Runs a mentoring programme and organizes "Tuesday night conversation-café" hosted by Angers bars in turn so French and international students may socialize over a drink
- A potluck international meal once a semester with everyone bringing specialties from their own country
The Office of cultural exchanges (BEC)
The BEC aims to give international students the opportunity to meet their French counterparts thanks to parties, cultural events and outings (e.g. International Evening Party). Not to be missed!
Get in touch with the BEC: firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Union (BDE & FéDé)
Each school (faculté) has one or several BDE (Bureau des étudiants) that offer various activities: film clubs, excursions, parties...
The FéDé (or Fédération des BDE) coordinates all BDEs’ activities.
Student life also implies commitment in numerous cultural societies and sports clubs:
- Theatre festival
- Sustainable development club
- Classical or Gospel choirs
- Breton dancing
- Rock bands
- Sporting activities (ASUCO)