MBA* Global business administration
An international master in business & management
Providing students with a wide background in business and management, an intercultural approach of the international development of companies, and a specialization in finance and banking management, luxury management or creative economy through innovation management.
Type of program
Degree upon completion
Type of degree
Work-linked training courses
One-time fee of € 8 200
Stay ahead of the global business landscape with our adaptive MBA
Our MBA program stays ahead of the curve with continually evaluated and updated content to meet the evolving needs of the international business world
Accelerate your professional development with our progressive approach
Our professionalization team provides personalized support and guidance, including securing internships, workshops, company visits, conferences, round tables, professional days, and in-company projects to complete the program.
Benefit from a diverse and engaging faculty
Our expert faculty, made up of 70% international academics and business professionals, delivers a comprehensive training program that blends theoretical knowledge with practical skills, making sure to listen and respond to your needs.
Achieving your goals with personalized support
The program prioritizes each student’s success with regular check-ins with the course director, individualized meetings and close interaction with their teachers. We provide all the necessary resources to help you reach your full potential.
An international business and management program with 3 specializations
Structure of the MBA program
- MBA 1: Immerse yourself in 450 hours of classroom instruction and have the option to complete a 2-month internship.
- MBA 2: Expand your knowledge with 250 hours of classes in semester 3, followed by a mandatory 6-month internship for hands-on experience.
Earning your MBA degree
Our 2-year MBA program (4 semesters, each with 30 ECTS credits) requires a total of 120 ECTS credits for completion.
Assessment and progress
- MBA 1: Assessment methods include written exams, individual and group assignments, presentations, and case studies.
- MBA 2: Further evaluations include written exams, individual and group assignments, presentations, case studies, and the production and defense of a thesis and internship report.
For which profiles ?
Enrollement in 1st year
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in economics and management or equivalent, or another degree with background in management (such as information and communication with a course or minor in management, political science, LEA, or other).
- Your application will be reviewed, followed by an interview to assess your goals and English proficiency.
Enrollement in 2nd year
- Possess a Master’s degree in management sciences.
- Undergo a review of your application and an interview to assess your goals and English proficiency.
One-time fee of € 8 200